Viscera Cleanup Detail
A video game simulation about stopping an alien invasion
- Category Multiplayer
- License Full version
- Works under Windows 7 / Windows XP
- Language English
- Program by RuneStorm
In Viscera Cleanup Detail your job is to clean up the mess after the heroes kicked alien butt and saved the day.
Yes, this is a game where you play as a janitor… and it’s a LOT of fun! If you’ve ever played action RPGs like Mass Effect or Fallout and wondered “Where do all the bodies, blood, and guts go?”, you’ll love Viscera Cleanup Detail.
The first thing we love about this game is the fact that this is an open sandbox world where you can do whatever the heck you want. Don’t want to clean up? Don’t! You can even make a bigger mess and experiment with the game to see how far you can fling something and how physics behave in game.
But if you actually want to play the game as it was intended to be played, you’ll want to put on your rubber gloves, grab your mop and bucket and get down to businesses! You’ll even be able to use other tools like your trusty plasma cleaner device (it’s a laser gun) to get viscera off the ceiling, walls, and those hard-to-reach cracks.
The second thing we love about Viscera Cleanup Detail is multiplayer. No, no, you won’t be sent into that dark hallway alone anymore! Invite friends to come play with you via LAN or internet play, or enjoy split-screen co-op with your friend right beside you.
This game features full controller support for Playstation, Xbox and standard gamepad controllers. There are special Steam achievements too, and this game features full PC and Mac support.
We love this game but it’s important to point out that it is a janitorial simulation – the real fun lies in playing it with other people in multiplayer or with split-screen co-op. You’ll enjoy it well enough the first time playing through alone, but do make sure you give local and online multiplayer co-op a try at some point.
So if you’ve ever wanted to have a chance to play as “the other guys”, Viscera Cleanup Detail gives you the chance to do that! The scheme is inventive but it can get repetitive after a while playing this game alone, so you’ll want to make sure you give the multiplayer a try to get the most value out of it.
- The Ultimate Janitorial Simulator Who doesn’t want to clean up the hero’s messes day after day, level after level? Experience the thrill of janitorial duties after the dust clears.
- Open World Sandbox Gameplay If you don’t want to clean, you don’t have to clean. You can throw pieces and parts of enemies around and make a bigger mess or go out and explore the levels for yourself.
- Multiplayer and Local Co-Op You can play online with friends or locally with traditional split-screen co-op.
- Gameplay May Get Repetitive Replay value for the game can be minimal, it’s one of those that’s better played with a friend.